Let Our Professional Brighton Exterior House Remodel Contractors and Installers Give Your Home More Curb Appeal with Beautiful Exteriors
Let Your Home Make a Positive First Impression
As a homeowner, you have many decisions to make. Deciding whether to hire a professional Brighton exterior house remodel contractor to work on your home, or to make repairs yourself is something you may face sooner or later. If you do not have the appropriate tools for the job or the knowledge and experience to do it correctly, repairs may end up costing more than you think they should. Hiring a professional will ensure that it is done up to codes and standards, so that all repairs are safe and secure.
When considering getting work done on the exterior of your home you will want to take a walk all the way around it. Check from the top to bottom, looking at the roof, gutters, siding, windows, doors, and the foundation on which it all rests. You’ll want to make sure that your home exterior is keeping out bugs, vapors, moisture and water, and the heat/conditioned air is kept inside the home.
Signs of Needed Repair:
Porch and Deck:
- Look for loose deck boards
- Excessive dirt and grime
- Wood rot
- Missing nuts or screws
- Cracked or crumbled concrete
- Excessive repair patches
Windows and Doors:
- Check caulking around windows and doors, making sure it’s not cracked or peeling
- Trim should show no signs of rot or decay
- Windows should not be cracked and broken
- Seals should be tight and not cracked or missing
- Doors should be hung properly with a seal in tact
- Crooked windows that seem shifted are an indication of foundation problems
Siding and Roof:
- Brittle or cracked siding pieces
- Missing or fallen siding panels
- Broken or loose gutters
- Loose or peeling roof shingles
- Dark and bare spots on the roof
Nearly every homeowner needs the help of a contractor at one time or another, give us a call and we will be happy to get you a quote.
How’s the exterior of your home holding up this year?
Do you have any plans for maintenance or repairs that you’d like to share?
We’d love to hear about them!
Contact us today!